Yoga Alliance 200 hour Teacher Training
We are excited to introduce a new format for our 200 hour training!
This year our very own Emmaus Yoga instructors will join us to teach their very own specialties! The schedule allows participants to complete some of the required hours as it fits their schedule and gives ample time to complete homework and to integrate what is presented each weekend to build a firm foundation for understanding, experience and transformation. Scroll down for dates, more info and to download an application.
Our training staff includes:
LifeForce Yoga: Ethics training and the healing ability of a mindful yoga practice
Sound healing: Using sound to find the voice of your true Self
In this training you will receive:
- A deep understanding of anatomy using an online course and a weekend workshop that will pull it all together to enhance your own practice and your future instruction.
- Quality instruction from a variety of experienced instructors in the style they excel in and have studied for many years.
- You will learn to teach a basic, beginner level flow of Ashtanga Primary series that can serve as a basis for instruction as many yoga styles have a foundation in Ashtanga Yoga.
- Teaching experience on real students, not just your fellow trainees.
- Individual instruction in hands on assists and breathing techniques.
2017/18 Teacher Training Dates
Sept. 1 6-9pm and Sept. 9, 10, 30 12-5pm
Oct. 1 12-5pm and Oct 14, 15 9-noon and 1-4pm
Nov. 11, 12 12-5pm
Dec. 1 6-9pm and Dec. 9, 10 12-5pm
Jan. 6, 7 12-5pm and Jan. 19 6-9pm
Feb. 3, 4, 18 12-5pm
March 3, 4 12-5pm
April 7, 8 12-5pm
May 5, 6 12-5pm
Registration is limited to 10 trainees per training. When we receive your application and deposit we will send you a link to our online manual. Happy practicing!
* Download an application!